Release date: 2013-4-10
Developer: James J. Chen
Standard Work is a very important concept in Lean Manufacturing. It establishes precise procedures for each operator's work in a production process, based on 3 elements:
1. Takt time, which is the rate at which products must be made in a process to meet customer demand.
2. The precise work sequence in which an operator performs tasks within takt time.
3. The standard inventory, including units in machines, required to keep the process operating smoothly.
The Program is a great tool for easy creation and filing a Lean operational standard work sheet with minimum man-hours without sacrificing quality. For example, the physical usage of Stop Watch is eliminated during time observation. There are quite a number of conveniences integrated in the Program for you to save time spent on formatting cells, calculating cycle time, etc. Either you are new or experienced lean practitioner, we believe this will be an excellent tool to help deliver your job better and faster.
- Windows XP or higher, 32 or 64 bit Edition
- MS-Excel 2003 / 2007 / 2010